SpiderOne Racing is a comprehensive year round race team open to all levels and abilities. By offering year round coaching and weekly structure for our athletes, we will help them reach a new level of personal athletic performance. Athletes that strive to do and be their best will want to be a part of SpiderOne Racing.
What team members will receive, some with additional cost:
- Year round motivation, structure and focus
- Expert coaching, guidance and advice to all our athletes who strive to reach their highest athletic potential
- Uniform's and team gear at cost
- Group camaraderie and support.)
- Individualized training available
- Discounts to triathlon, running, cycling and swimming related services and products (coaching, clinics, body tuning, massage, bike shops, health products, etc..)
- Monthly/bi-monthly Team Socials
The Origin of SpiderOne Racing:
The SpiderOne Race team was developed to honor William Dion who passed away of Leukemia in February of 2008, just three months before his grand daughter Mackenzie was born. After learning of his illness one of his goals was to make it to the birth of Mackenzie but because of the aggressive nature of the cancer he lost his battle too soon to see her born. We wanted to honor the amazing man he was and his many accomplishments and allow his spirit to live on through her in some manner. Bill was a member of the FBI's very first SWAT Team called Spider-One and with his blessing before he passed we decided to honor her with Spider-One as a middle name. Although Bill was not alive when Mackenzie Spider-One Dion was born, a part of him will always be with her and our team SpiderOne Racing.